Google+

Friday, March 4, 2016

Kathy Bradley - March "Butterfly Garden" C'est Magnifique March Kit

Hi - Kathy Bradley here today.  The beautiful Ces't Magnifique March 2016 kit Butterfly Garden has beautiful Blue Fern Studio Timeless collection, as well as flowers, embellishments, chippies, mixed media paints and sprays - so much!

I completed 4 layouts this month, as well as altering the Off the Page project - a wooden icon box - it was great fun and I liked the way it came out.  I also did a tag - which I believe is the last photo below.

From my personal stash, I used Beacon's 3 in 1 adhesive, a punch and a few small flowers.  I also used a few ephemera photos from Finnabair.
















Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the most gorgeous Butterfly Garden kit from the C'est Magnifique shop.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, what a marvelous job you did with this kit. The layouts are perfection and the ATCs beautiful!

    ReplyDelete