Google+

Friday, October 9, 2015

Evelyn's October Kit Projects

Hi lovely peeps, Evelyn here today. I want to share with you my projects for October. This time I only used the Main Kit - Among the Birds, which includes absolutely adorable papers and embellishments, and the gorgeous Flower Add-On, again with most adorable flowers. It was so great to work with the kits again!

Here is my first layout, I made after the October Sketch Challenge (I mirrored the sketch). For this layout I made a process video, I hope you enjoy watching!

from my stash: Matte Medium, black and white Gesso, black tea, metallic rub on, stencil and modelling paste, Chipboard, Thread, mists, inks, stamps, dies, leaves, old lace, old book page
 Here some close ups:




And here is the process video:


My next layout is made with an old photo I found at a flea market. Well, I don't know who the pretty lady is, but I like her picture.

from my stash: Gesso, embossing powders, mists, drawing ink, modelling paste and stencils, cutting dies
 Here are some close ups:


Look at these pretty flowers! Aren't they adorable?!

I embossed the chipboard with black embossing powder, but it didn't cover everything, it cracked, and I love how it turned out!

Here you can see the right edge, again one of the tiny flowers and one die-cut rose, on top some Gesso and sprinkled with some pink and silver glitter.

The chandelier I embossed with black embossing powder and sprinkled some gold glitter embossing powder on top, when it was still hot. The chipboard frame I heat embossed pink and black.

My third layout I made, fitting to the season, autumnal. Here I have omitted almost all embellishments.

from my stash: cardstock, modelling paste, stencil, acrylic paints from former C´est Magnifique kits, Mica flakes, sand paste, mists and threads
 Some close ups:




My last project is an altered empty chocolates box. I gave it a coat with one of the papers from the Main Kit, distressed the edges with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and embellished the cover with two tags and twine. The large roses and the pearl swirl sticker are from the Main Kit.


I enjoyed working with this kit very much! Thank you for dropping by here today! If you like, you can get the kits in the C'est Magnifique Store.

Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have been busy Evelyn, amazing lay outs all of them!! The box looks fantastic too, - stunning work all round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Evelyn! I love your backgrounds. Thanks for the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evelyn,
    Your pages are so very gorgeous! And, wow, the box is so beautiful too! Will be checking out the video as well.

    ReplyDelete