Google+

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Marias August projects

Hello,

Hope you´re all doing well.

Maria here today to share my August projects. I have to say - this kit is one of my absolute favorites! It is SO beautiful and it was so much fun to work with it.

I have as always used of all different August kits on my projects, the main kit, the mixed media kit, the embellishment add on and the flower add on

This is my first layout. Love the colors in the kit!



My second layout;
My dear friend Sofia and I, I have used gesso on the background paper and then sprayed with the shimmer mist that comes in the mixed media kit.


My third layout;
I think this papers so beautiful. I used lace ribbon from Dovecraft behind the photo and the cute butterflies are found in the embellishment add on kit.


My fourth layout;
My daughter picked these flowers for me on Mothers Day. The chip board frames are found in the main kit and are from Prima.

In the mixed media kit there are printed canvas book covers. I sprayed them with different colors and then used the stencil to get som more effect.


Thank you for stopping by today! Check out the kits in the C´est Magnifique Store.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment