Google+

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Welcome New Designer Tatiana Yemelyanenko!

We would like to welcome Tatiana Yemelyanenko as our newest member of the design team! Tatiana has created some stunning layouts with the February Kit! Here is more about Tatiana in her own words: 


My name is Tatiana Yemelyanenko. I'm from Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine. I hold a PhD in Computer Science and worked at the University but now my work is my sweet little daughter. I fell in love with scrapbooking and mixed media in the end of 2011. I love that scrapbooking helps me to capture the moments of my life and brings the feeling of creativity to ordinary days. I like to experiment with different styles and techniques and use mists, paints, texture pastes and stencils in my projects. 

Today I'm happy to share my first projects as a Design Team member. For all layouts I used the February Main Kit and Paper Add-on.

For my first layout I chose a photo of my niece and a marine theme. Flowers and other paper embellishments I cut from the Kit paper using a Silhouette Cameo.


Close-ups


I made flowers from the patterned paper.



For the first layout I used from the Main Kit:

Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Meadows of Time
Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Correspondence
2 Medium Turquoise Roses
1 FabScraps: Oval Cameo Embellishments: Gray
Kaisercraft Boutique Clear Stamp
Kaisercraft Soft Blue Pearl Brads
Kaisercraft Periwinkle Alpha Sticker Sheet
1 Melissa Frances Blossom Resin Embellishments
Prima Turquoise Stone Chalk Edger

From my stash I used:
May Arts ribbon, Prima stamps, gold cardstock, stencil, Lindy's Stamp Gang mist, 13 Arts paint, seashells, Silks paints

For the second layout I used a photo from the pregnancy photo shoot. I made the background using embossing powders, paints and glitter.


Close-ups


For the second layout I used from the Main Kit:

Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Birdsong Melody
Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Calling Cards
2 FabScraps Gray Oval Cameo Embellishments
Kaisercraft Soft Blue Pearl Brads
Kaisercraft Periwinkle Alpha Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Boutique Clear Stamp

From my stash I used:

Prima stamps, sequins, Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder, white cardstock, stencil, glitter, 
13 Arts paint, thread

And my third LO is about my family.





For the third layout I used from the Main Kit:

Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Garden Plaza
Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Meadows of Time
Blue Fern Studios: Sanctuary: Calling Cards
FabScraps Gray Oval Cameo Embellishments
Kaisercraft Boutique Clear Stamp
Prima Turquoise Stone Chalk Edger
Prima Pulse Chipboard Alphabet
Crafty Secrets Love and Romance Heartwarming Vintage Cuts


From my stash I used:
Gesso, mists, Prima stamps

Happy scrapping!
Tatiana

5 comments:

  1. Таня! Очень крутые странички!!! Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layouts! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous layouts, textures and colors. Your first beautiful layout reminds me of when my son was much, much younger (and me too)! Congratulations on being on the team and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, each project is just so colorful and unique! Awesome work, and welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, each project is just so colorful and unique! Awesome work, and welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete