Google+

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Djamila's February Kit Projects


Hello!

Djamila here to present you my projects made with the fantastic February Main Kit!

My first layout is based on the February Sketch.


Some details:





I made a video process:




From the Main Kit, I used 

 Blue Fern Studio Papers
Medium Turquoise Rose
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Love and Romance Vintage Cuts
Fabscraps Oval Cameo Embellishments
Kaisercraft Boutique Clear stamp
Kaisercraft Soft Blue Pearl Brads
Kaisercraft Periwinkle Alpha Sticker Sheet
Melissa Frances Blossom Resin Embellishments
Prima Turquoise Stone Chalk Edger


from my stash:

Gesso
black and gold liquid inks
Distress ink
Dies La Scraposphère
Stampin'up punch
Doily
Perlen pen

The second layout is a girly one,with my daughter Inaya...


Some details:






I made a process video for this one too:




Material used from the February Main Kit:

Fabscraps Forever Chipboard Word
Kaisercraft Boutique Clear Stamp
Melissa Frances Blossom Resin Embellishments

From the January Main Kit:
Bo Bunny Country Garden Tiny Type Cardstock Stickers


From my stash:

Gesso, inks, dies La Scraposphère, Marianne Design, half pearls, perlen pen,
Martha Stewart punch, doily, white paper


I hope you've been inspired on how to use your wonderful kit!

All the kits can be found here.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Djamila! Thanks for the fantastic videos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful layouts! The second layout with the gorgeous toddler is so wonderful. I love all the pink - but the dark leaves set it all off perfectly. Thanks for sharing the awesome video.

    ReplyDelete