Google+

Friday, January 9, 2015

Welcome New Designer Djamila Khiter!

We would like to welcome Djamila Khiter as our newest member of the design team! Here is more about Djamila in her own words:


Hello! My name is Djamila Khiter. I live with my family in the North of France, near Lille. I am a stay at home mom (I have 4 sons and 4 daughters, no, it's not a joke ;) ), but when they are at school or sleeping, I love creating scrapbook layouts, cards, ATCs, canvases, and altered projects. I love eclectic styles and have a preference for mixed media. I also enjoy sewing, knitting and many other crafts. I am honored to be a part of C'est Magnifique design team and to work with such beautiful kits.

Djamila has created a beautiful layout with the January Main Kit and January Sketch and has a video tutorial to share to go with it! Enjoy!


Here are some detail photos that show the Bo Bunny Tiny Type Cardstock Stickers, Prima Venice Flowers and the Lemoncraft Forget Me Not Buttons.





The deadline for entering the January Sketch Challenge is midnight, January 31, 2014 (US time). We'd love to have you join in the fun! 

If you are interested in the January Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last! Stop by again next week for another video from Djamila!

7 comments: