Google+

Sunday, November 9, 2014

November Kit Projects with Cathi

I absolutely loved working with this month's kit, Time after Time. The Blue Fern Montage papers are just gorgeous and the wide mix of flowers and embellishments were so much fun to play with!


My first layout here I had to use the fun clock hands included in the Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. I chose a paper that also had the clock motif to continue the theme.  I chose a fun photo of my daughter and made the layout fun and playful. For the masking I used the stencil in the Mixed Media kit and the gorgeous Finnabair Art Sugar, it is hard to capture the shimmer on a photo!  I used the Main KitEmbellishment Add On, Flower Add On (sold out) and Magnifique Mixed Media Kits to make my layout.
From my stash: Molding Paste, Ink.


A lot of the die cuts provided in the kits and add ons lended themselves toward some fun layouts. I took several tags, tickets and die cuts and added them to my embellishment cluster here, along with gorgeous flowers from the Flower Add On (sold out). I used the Mint gesso to add some subtle coloring.  Again I used the Main KitEmbellishment Add On, Flower Add On (sold out) and Magnifique Mixed Media Kits for my layout.

From my stash: Molding Paste, Mask, Stamp, Ink.


My final layout I am sharing today was made for the sketch challenge. I used the gorgeous Prima Epiphany Ephemera and 3D stitckers for this layout, featuring a photo of my Great Grandmother on her Communion Day! I used the Main KitFlower Add On (sold out) and Magnifique Mixed Media Kits for this layout

From my stash: Molding Paste, Mask, Stamp, Ink.

I have really enjoyed playing with this kit and hope you like my creations!!
If you are interested in the November Kit or Add Ons I hope you visit the store to get your own!

1 comment: