Google+

Sunday, June 1, 2014

What a great day announcement!

I am so excited and proud to announce that I have purchased C’est Magnifique Kits.  I can’t tell you all how long this has been a dream for me.  I have followed C’est Magnifique Kits for a long time and have loved every thing about the business.  It is just a dream come true and I am ready to make the most of it!
On top of that this all comes at my birthday so WOW what a Birthday present to me.

This process of purchasing C’est Magnifique Kits was done in a rather short amount of time because we would like to keep every thing up to the high standards as it has been since the beginning with Leslie.  We have been working together now to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Camilla, Karita, Ulrika and Vicky are staying on as  designers on the C’est Magnifique Kits Design team and Valerie as Design Team Coordinator.  We will continue to have the monthly sketches, except for this month, as time did not permit.  I will continue to approach this business as my main objective.

As I am an avid scrapper myself I know what we all love and I plan on keeping the kits in the same style.  Leslie has committed to help me design the kits for a while. I am determined to grow C’est Magnifique Kits and make it something even better!

Some time in the near future I will have a design team call to get the design team back to what it was and also plan to have guest designers as Leslie has had in the past.  Leslie and I are going to be working together for some time to help with this transition and make sure everything moves smoothly, so no fear - things will be great!  It is so funny that after all the years I have been a crafter I have finally worked this business into my life as the new owner of C’est Magnifique kits.

I have been photographing my life and the life of my family since the little square flash cubes were on top of a camera.  I feel that I am the historian for my LIFE and if I can leave anything of meaning to the world what could be better than documenting a great ride.  No one has a perfect life and that is what is so special about being a scrapper.  I can tell the good and the not so good but everything that has happened in my life has led me to the spot I am standing in right now and I love it.  No regrets!

We are going to change one thing, which was a joint decision.  We are going to remove the forums and create our community on our existing Facebook page.   Keep that in mind when you want any information and design inspiration.  We will still have the blog and store at http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com and contacting us will be even easier with Facebook.

Now a little about me, I have a wonderful husband that has supported and encouraged me to go with my gut on this venture, two wonderful sons 24 and 27 years old and they have been the light of my life plus combined family of 4 adult children and 10 grandchildren.  They all have been used as the focus of my photography for years, whether they liked it or not.

I am originally from Ohio via Naples Florida but have lived in the Memphis area since 2005.  I have a large and loving scrappy family with some of my closest friends being those I have met while scrapping.

Some days I think I should pinch myself just to make sure this is all real.

Remember life is a ride so enjoy every memory.
Deonna

19 comments:

  1. Hi Deonna, its great to hear all about you, I love cest Magnifique and the support and inspiration here. Have fun and enjoy your new venture, I look forward to seeing you on facebook! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome Deonna, I'm glad you can make your dream come true! good luck in this adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a job doing what we love is so rewarding!! I'm so happy for you!!
    Happy Birthday!!
    I look forward to participating with you & C'est Magnifique in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I am so glad you had the dream you did and that C'est Magnifique will continue!! Looking forward to seeing all the lovely new kits! Being able to work at your dream job is something not many can do, so glad you are getting the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome and congratulations on your new venture in life!! I am so happy to see C'est Magnifique continue and to hear your wonderful aspirations on making it even greater. There is nothing greater than being able to make your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very happy for you! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on this new acquisition !

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a previous Designer for C'est Magnifique, I am glad to see it continue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Deonna, you will do amazing...I am over the moon happy for you. Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new venture and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you. Happy Birthday. Enjoy the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and Happy Birthday!!! I can't say that I am overjoyed at the shutting down of the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cuz..happy birthday! You are in just the right position to start YOUR new year ! Go for it !
    XOXO Les

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Cuz..happy birthday! You are in just the right position to start YOUR new year ! Go for it !
    XOXO Les

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl! I know how much this means to you and I'm so excited that it has come true for you! It is going to be a wild and fun adventure! You will do a great job because you will put your heart and soul into it! Now go and enjoy the journey! Love you!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete