Google+

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Erin's Turn!

We are busy behind the scenes getting ready for our first Blog Hop.  We sure hope you will be here over the weekend.  We have some awesome prizes for you!  It's been fun showing you some layouts from our Design Team using our November kit.  Today it's Erin's turn to show you one of her layouts.  Erin has used the Manor House Creations flowers beautifully on this layout.

"Growing Up' by Erin Blegen


When I look at a picture like this one of my oldest, Wyatt, it's clear that he is growing up! He looks like such a young gentleman and it's hard to believe that just five years ago, he was my first baby.

When I went about creating this layout, I wanted the colors to be fresh and young like my photo, yet masculine too. I loved using the Manor House flowers here- the green/white/brown combo is just perfect for a boy page, even if flowers might be considered "feminine".


From the 7 Dots Studio Add-On:
7 Dots Studio: Domestic Goddess: Alpha Stickers: Raspberry Muffin

6 comments: