Google+

Friday, February 24, 2012

Another look at the March Kit

Now, I'd like to share one of my layouts with you.  Green is one of my favorite colors, so I was thrilled to see a beautiful shade of green in this month's kit. The paper from Pion Designs is amazing. It is so easy to create an instant background for your layout with the beautiful borders. I've used a photo of my niece, who is a dancer. She is just as sweet as she is beautiful.

I used some Gesso, Distress Ink, and a Viva Decor Pearl Pen from my stash.

Kit Add-ons include:
Petaloo Paprika flowers
Kaisercraft rub-ons
Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Sticker Sheet
Manor House Enchanted Little Princess flower


We have a lot to share with you next week including more layouts from the design team, the reveal of our March sketch, and announcement of our February sketch challenge winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment